For our office in Atlanta we are looking for an ambitious
Proofreader/Editor (m/f) for English -> German
Finance, Economics, Legal
We offer an exciting job characterized by diversity and responsibility in a professional and international environment with good benefits. You will be responsible for proofreading texts translated from English into German by our internal and external German translator team. You have to check linguistic and grammatical accuracy. In addition to proofing and editing translations you will also be providing ongoing feedback to the translator team.
You are a perfect fit if you have the following qualifications:
- Degree in translation studies or related field with focus on English to German translations
- Relevant translation experience in the topics finance, economics or legal
- Native speaker of German with advanced writing skills and very high stylistic and grammatical competency.
- Exceptional English language skills and ideally French
- Several years of experience in the translation field as translator, proofreader or editor of German and bilingual texts
- Comprehensive knowledge of CAT-Tools, e.g. Trados Studio and/or Transit
- Insurance for medical, dental, life, vision, long and short term disability
- Pension plan benefits
- 16 vacation days, 10 company holidays, 5 sick days
- Comprehensive training for this position
- Work in a first-class team within the EVS Translations Group and benefiting from networking with colleagues worldwide
Have we caught your interest?
Then please send your application with cover letter and CV including your desired salary and availability via our online application tool.