Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom.
You will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Telephone sales of EVS services to corporate clients with responsibility for services sold in the UK and France
- Using of CRM database for sales prospecting, task management and maintaining relationships
- Supervision of mailings to potential clients
- Acquisition of new clients in various industries and business areas
- In cooperation with the Sales Manager development and implementation of marketing strategies
You must have several years of working experience in telephone sales, ideally in a translation environment with extensive person-to-person contact and organizational skills. You are a very customer-oriented person, ambitious, enthusiastic and friendly. Being a native English or French speaker is essential, with excellent knowledge of French or English and very good skills in Microsoft Office are required.
You will receive comprehensive training. EVS Translations offers an interesting package with salary, commission and medical benefits, flexible working hours and extensive prospects with a rapidly expanding group.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (cover letter and resume) via e-mail to careers(at)evs-translations.com.
- Enthusiastic sales person for B2B in the service industry (Atlanta, Paris, Nottingham)
- Translation services for the construction and architecture industry
- Proofreader (German to English) for Technical, Automotive and Finance Translations
- Language translation services for the tobacco industry
- EU membership and the Croatian automotive industry