For our office in Nottingham we have a new full-time inhouse position:
Translator / Proofreader for English into Japanese
You will be in charge of translating and proofreading projects across a broad spectrum of areas. You will
- do translations from English into Japanese
- ensure that translated Japanese texts are of consistent quality and meet the high standards our clients expect
- Ideally, if you are in command of German on top, your area of responsibility will be extended to those projects.
As a native Japanese speaker with a comprehensive command of English, the successful candidate will have
- degree in translation studies or a related field with a focus on English to Japanese translations
- several years’ experience in translation and proofreading in a translation environment with outstanding knowledge in several translation fields
- very good knowledge of MS Office and the translation memory programs Trados/Studio and/or Transit
- comprehensive knowledge in DTP-programs, e.g. InDesign
- the ability to cope with high workloads and tight deadlines
- ideally German as a second source language.
- Company Pension Plan
- 25 holidays plus bank and public holidays
- An exciting job characterized by diversity and responsibility in an international and professional environment
- Work in a first-class team within the EVS Translations Group and benefiting from networking with colleagues worldwide
Have we caught your interest?
Then please send your application with cover letter and CV including your desired salary and availability via our application tool.
Presente su candidatura cumplimentando nuestro formulario online de solicitud de empleo.