For our office in Atlanta, Georgia, we have the following in-house job openings, starting immediately:
enthusiastic associate for sales and administration
Are you self-motivated, ambitious, and looking for a new career opportunity?
In this responsible and varied entry-level position you will be working alongside the marketing department to gain and develop new business. At the same time, you will grow your administrative skills by assisting the project management team.
Your job duties will include:
- Research about potential clients
- Acquisition of new clients mostly by phone
- Schedule and implement follow-up calls
- Keep up to date with website inquiries, emails and phone calls
- Help strengthen market share by designing marketing strategies and developing new clients.
- Administrative tasks for project management, including but not limited to: calculating and preparing orders, dealing with freelances as well as tracking and inputting projects via our ERM system.
We are looking for a very proactive person with good oral and solid written communication skills in English, and MS Office competency (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Experience in sales and administrative positions, ideally in a translation or related environment, and German knowledge would be an advantage.
You will receive comprehensive training for this position and work closely together with our Head of Marketing and Business Development as well as with our project management team. Look forward to be a part of the EVS team and profit from the knowledge and experience of your colleagues. We offer an exciting job characterized by diversity and responsibility in a professional and international environment with the opportunity for career growth in a rapidly expanding company. EVS offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
Have we caught your interest?
Please apply by completing our online-application form.