For our office in Atlanta, Georgia, we have the following in-house job openings, starting immediately:
enthusiastic associate for sales and administration
Are you self-motivated, ambitious, and looking for a new career opportunity?
In this responsible and diverse entry-level position you will be working alongside the marketing department to develop and capture new business for the U.S. office of EVS Translations.
Your job duties will include:
- Research of potential clients
- Acquisition of new clients by phone, email, and in person.
- Schedule and make follow-up calls
- Follow up on website inquiries, emails and phone calls
- Help increase EVS Translations’ market share in interpreting, subtitling and related services by developing marketing strategies and developing new clients.
We are looking for a very self-motivated, proactive and ambitious person with good oral and solid written communication skills in English, and MS Office competency (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Experience in sales and/or business development, ideally in a translation or related environment, would be an advantage.
You will receive comprehensive training for this position and work closely together with our Head of Marketing and Business Development as well as with our project management team. Look forward to be a part of the EVS team and profit from the knowledge and experience of your colleagues.
We offer an exciting job characterized by diversity and responsibility in a professional and international environment with the opportunity for career growth in a rapidly expanding company. EVS Translations offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
Proofreader/Editor for translations from German into English
We offer an exciting job characterized by diversity and responsibility in a professional and international environment with good benefits.
You will be responsible for proofreading translations from German into English for linguistic and grammatical accuracy. In addition to proofing and editing translations you will also be providing ongoing feedback to the translator team.
You are a perfect fit if you have the following qualifications:
- Degree in translation studies or related field with focus on German to English translations (a topical focus on engineering, legal, or financial texts will be advantageous).
- Ability to proofread translations from French and/or Spanish to English.
- You must be a native speaker of English with advanced writing skills and very high stylistic and grammatical competency.
- Several years of experience in the translation and/or related fields as proofreader or editor of English and bilingual texts.
- Exceptional German language skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Trados and/or Transit translation software.
Look forward to joining a seasoned first class team within the EVS Translations Group and profit from the knowledge and experience of your colleagues.
Have we caught your interest?
We look forward to your application (please include a cover letter, your resume, and your desired income and availability).
Please submit your application to: careers(at)evs-translations.com