TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USAGE OF OUR WEBSITE
The terms "EVS Translations", "us" and "we" refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is Luisenstraße 3, D-63067 Offenbach. Further company information can be found under Legal Information. The term "you" refers to the user of or visitor to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, quality, completeness or suitability of the information and materials provided on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to check whether the products, services and information made available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, in particular, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We assume no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without EVS Translations’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website or any dispute arising from such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany.
- This website uses Google™ Analytics, a web analytics solution from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer and allow your use of the website to be analysed. The information collected by the cookie regarding your usage of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA, where it is then saved. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website in order to prepare reports on website activities for the website operator and provide further services associated with website and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, if this is provided for in law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. On no account will Google connect your IP address to other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being installed by modifying your browser software settings accordingly. However, please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing by Google of data collected regarding you in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.